Wedding/ Engagement Shoot in a Lalang field; Jurong Lakeside Garden, Singapore

The perfect artificial lalang field for your photoshoot.
Because the real ones have been mowed down and cordoned off by the Gahmen




Decided to try my hand in couple photography, did a prewedding shoot.

Finding a lalang field for a shoot was an emotional rollercoaster as I tell the couple about the find and then update them with the demolition works.

This park just opened in Apr/ May, lucky me.

Just rained in the morning at 7 am 

Lucky the sun came out awhile later

Left the mole there for character



Also I lied, the field is only almost perfect.

Almost, because you can see the HDB blocks in the background.
That golden hour glow though


 


 



Overall not a bad location to shoot, with enough variations in the terrain, and the field of gold is splendid.

Look for the lone tree on the map to get to the field.

For my other shoots, check out my portfolio

Well anyway if you are looking for a budget photographer in Singapore let me know, you can check out my instagram here @onetrickponyproductions

Comments

Popular Posts